Fast relief for dry skin – Ultrasound moisturizer
The ultrasound moisturizer vibrates at one million times a second to warm up the surface of the skin and break down cosmetics into micro-particles that can penetrate deep into the layers of the skin, enabling the skin to completely soak up all the protective ingredients.
How it works
The ultrasound moisturizer works by massaging the skin and body through high-speed vibrations of one million times a second. This warms up the surface of the skin and breaks down cosmetics into micro-particles that can penetrate deep into the layers of the skin, enabling the skin to completely soak up all the protective ingredients. L’Excellence’s highly experienced dermatologists will make assessments based on the particular situation of each patient to craft an individualized treatment regimen. Pairing this with appropriate laser therapy or household moisturizers will further improve results.
Types and characteristics of moisturizing serums
- Moisturizing serum: ultrasound moisturizer and hyaluronic acid
- Tightening serum: Hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin
- Whitening serum: vitamin C helps to whitening the skin
- Helps to lock moisture into the skin to keep it hydrated, free of wrinkles, and radiant
- Stimulates cell regeneration, eliminates build up of melanin, brightens skin, promotes collagen production
Frequently asked questions
- Makeup must be completely removed before treatment to prevent it from being forced into the skin
- Please inform the doctor if you have any sunburns, inflammation, or sensitivities
- Pregnant women, children, diabetics, or people with pacemakers should not undergo treatment
- People with irregular blood pressure, body temperature over 38℃, or skin irritations should not undergo treatment
- Please let us know if you feel any discomfort during the procedure
- Maintaining a regimen of applying moisturizer and sunscreen after treatment can help extend the effects
- Due to the heating effects of the procedure, patients are advised to apply facial masks or cold compresses following treatment to shrink pores
- Following treatment, moisturizers and cosmetics can be used as normal; sunscreen should be applied during the day to reduce the risk of sunburn
A small reminder from L’Excellence:
The information and images on this page are only for the provision of medical information. All photos published are sampled from the clinic’s patients with their permission.
All treatments come with some risk, and results are subject to vary according to individuals. Please consult with a physician for a personalized assessment of treatments and possible improvements.